Monday, November 5, 2007

Temp Step


There was no middle ground, it just went from mid 70's to mid 40's or colder. That makes things feel just that much more harsh when trying to ride now, a slight adjustment period would have been nice. Of course I was happy with the 70° temps.
After switching the clocks back it also gets very dark, very early. All weeknight rides will be in the dark with some sort of light burning. Taylor and I went out on this dark and mighty chilly night. It was an hour well spent, a good way to fight off any impending cases of SAD (seasonal affective disorder, aka seasonal depression) With lights there is no reason to stop riding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it...Great idea Scotty!

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott..Looks great! Terrific way to share your adventures in the world. Stay safe in the dark--I know I hate driving home in it.