Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cheshire results update #2

I had emailed Taylor about this and he replied, there were definitely 30+ people there for our race, for whatever reason they only entered the top 20. Despite the non-desire to have a low finish and have the world see, it still is a disservice to those that paid their money and raced not to post their respective result. How much extra effort does it take to type a few more names? Gloucester had nearly 100 people in multiple races throughout the day, for 2 days, yet they listed everyone when posting their results.

I've also had to show my USA cycling license at each race, and have yet to see any results posted to USA cycling. Not that I have any upgrade points, but what if I did? USA Cycling has no official record of this to reference if I were to apply for the upgrade. So I become curious as to why I would need a license for these races. I have the license anyway from Cross Country racing, but I still wonder...

No comments: