Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Slide Show

The greatest new addition to the blog is the slide show. If I can divert your attention to the right sidebar area, you'll notice some photos circulating. The photos come from one of my picasa albums and should continually change on their own. Clicking on the slide show will actually take you to that photo album on picasa where you can see the pictures in a much bigger format.

I will try to keep the slide show related to one of the more recent posts so as you're looking over the page you can get a sneak preview, or a reminder of what has recently happened. They say, a picture is worth a thousand words. This might help bring my story telling to life just a little bit more.

Currently it is showing pictures from the season opening cross race at Gloucester since it's really the only cross race where I got a substantial set of pictures.

No comments: