Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cheshire results update

Well the organizers sent out an email that the results are posted. Also included in the message are links to photos and a link to a youtube playlist of videos of the hill people. Guess what? They're the videos I took and posted! My career in film has begun!
Back to the results though. I'm listed as 11th of 20. I figured was around 10th or 11th, but I'm pretty sure there were more than 20 guys in our field though, there were 29 preregistered, and Taylor doesn't show up in the results. So I finished in about the same position as in Dayville, but I think the field was bigger at Cheshire, so percentage-wise I did better. Anyways, a pretty good result.

1 comment:

Pat said...

The guy you finished in front of is one of my Fraternity Brothers. That's nuts.