Monday, December 31, 2007

Year in Review

Seeing that it's the end of 2007, I figured it might be a good time to have a look back at my year of cycling. This may actually take more than one post to keep them shorter. I'll take a look at my rides and mileage this time. I use a basic program to keep track of rides and information about them such as distance and time. I generally only keep track of significant rides, usually training and racing. Though, at races I don't usually keep track of the time spent warming up so I could probably add a little bit to my totals, but as it is here's what I've got. My best year since keeping records, and I managed to meet the goal of having at least one ride per week for the year.

From the two mountain bikes, cross bike and road bike -
Rides: 180
Total Miles recorded: 3177 miles
Total Time spent: 237.91 hours
Average Speed: 13.4
Average Time per ride: 1 hour 19 minutes

Total mileage by month
January - 75.4
February - 54.3
March - 224.0
April - 258.0
May - 589.0
June - 416.3
July - 443.4
August - 288.1
September -280.9
October - 223.5
November - 172.1
December - 152.0

1 comment:

Jason said...

dude that's it for december????

I have done 150+ in the past WEEK!

you are slacking. better get on the trainer to be ready for the February Prologue at Stanford!