Saturday, December 22, 2007

Season's Greetings

Since work shuts down between Christmas and New Year's, and I had some vacation to use up, Wednesday was the last day of work for the year for me. Taylor and I took the opportunity to cruise around New Haven and up to East Rock in the daylight on Thursday. When we came back through downtown, rush hour had started and we got some exhilarating sprint work in at the end of what had been a relatively easy going ride.

Friday found me traveling west, back to Port Allegany for the holidays. I decided to take route 6 through Pennsylvania, instead of Rt. 17/I-86 through Southern New York. It makes for a much more pleasurable and entertaining drive. It usually takes a little bit longer on the two lane road, despite being shorter mileage, but this time I didn't run into any slow moving traffic to speak of, so I made as good time as the highway.

For those that may catch up with me and read this over the holiday season, I extend many wishes for a joyful and happy season. May you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: