Thursday, May 14, 2009

Riding Again

I'm back on the bike again! It's been a tough first week. I'd like to be stronger, especially on the hills, but I have to say that all in all I'm happy to be riding at this point. Those 3 weeks off were starting to get tough on the mind.

Helping even more with my motivation is the great coverage of the Giro D'Italia provided by Universal Sports. If you are lucky, like me, you get the television channel and get to watch the coverage in great clarity. If not, you can still watch! Just go to their website and watch the video for the stage you'd like to see.

As much as I'm tired of hearing about Lance and his return, it is probably everyone's infatuation with him that has allowed us here in the states to get this great coverage of the race. By the way, the Giro is a three week race, just like Le Tour. The other grand tour is the Vuelta A Espana. So, in some weird way, thanks Lance, for riding again, and for riding another big race beside Le Tour.

No comments: