Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maybe it was the Doughnut?

The doughnut was my form of doping at Charm City, lots of sugary glazed goodness. Common sense might say something like that would sit like a brick in your stomach, but I've found that I can eat a lot of strange foods before a race, especially two hours before. With that much time, my stomach has a chance to settle. So I will contribute my superb finish on Sunday to the doughnut. Taylor, if you're reading this, you should try one next time.

Okay so it probably wasn't the doughnut...

I did however come across some images from Nittany Lion Cross. Just follow the links to enhance your viewing pleasure.

Scott 1
Scott 2
Scott 3
Scott 4
Scott 5

Taylor 1
Taylor 2
Taylor 3

Perhaps the headlining news from the weekend was the 15 year old that absolutely stomped the men's B field (Cat 2/3/4 race). He could still be racing in the junior category but he walked away with wins on both days in the regular men's cat 2/3/4 race. Future Pro?

Follow this link to see a video of the elite men's race. Or you can follow this link to watch a little bit of the sand pit run of doom.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Doughnut?! I thought this was a bagel blog. Are you cheating on your own theme, Scotty?