Friday, August 15, 2008

Data crunching the 24 hour effect.

For all you antsy pantsy folks looking for more information I'll provide you with some further data and goodies to look through. I know, I led you on with great anticipation and suspense over the 3 post story and since you've read the final installment of the account so quickly I'll provide the data quickly. I suggest heading on over to the 24 hours of great glen website and clicking on one of the options in bold, results, videos, or photos. They're all worth checking out.

To check on some lap splits head to this page. Trust me, use the link, getting there other wise takes super secret ninja skills. Type 142 in the left box and click "show laps." If you check or uncheck one of the boxes click "show laps" again for the action to take effect.

According to the Scott computer the following were the times for my outings. They differ slightly as I had to run out of the timing tent following each exchange and get to my bike prior to riding. The overall lap of our team is in parenthesis, T is time, D is distance.

Turn 1, Lap 1 (3)
T - 45:55
D - 7.93

Turn 2, Lap 2 (7)
T - 46:58
D - 7.94

Turn 3, Laps 3 & 4 (13, 14) [Dark]
T - 1:49:14
D - 15.93

Turn 4, Laps 5 & 6 (21, 22)
T - 1:47:47
D - 15.94

Turn 5, Lap 7 (27)
T - 49:22
D - 7.94

If you really like data and analyzing information, I've created a spreadsheet breaking things down into more ways than you'd care to look at. If you want a copy, leave a comment and I'll email it to you.

No comments: