Thursday, April 3, 2008

Running addition

Visiting a warm weather location like Orlando, Florida is a bit disappointing when a bike is inaccessible. After spending the last several months in the cold, dreary weather, 80° temperatures are fantastic, it'd just be nice to get a ride in in this climate. In lieu of a bike, I finally made it out for a run after two days of meetings. 20 Minutes was about all I could handle since I haven' run since late last spring, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it as part of the regimen throughout this season.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Be happy you missed all the heat at work! I wouldn't mind having meetings in Florida.

Two days in a row? Getting on a streak again, eh Scotty.

Anonymous said...

Your little chicken legs couldn't handle more than 20 minute :0