Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gran Prix of Gloucester 2010

This post will simply contain video footage, except for this link to photos.
And the statement, "Wow I need to get some training in!"

On with the featured videos!!

Day 1 - The start of the race. Totally sketchy, downhill into a turn very quickly in the lap. This guy goes down, hard, in front of me. It seemed he was getting up pretty quick though as I went by.

Gloucester Day 1 Start - Cat 3 Men from Scott Frison on Vimeo.



Day 2 - Lap 1


Day 2 - Lap 2


Day 2 - Lap 3


Day 2 - Lap 4


Day 2 - Lap 5


Day 2 - Lap 6


Yeah, so I guess I tend to tilt my head to the left. Thanks to helmet cam, it looks like I view the world at an off kilter angle while riding a bike. Maybe it's right, though I suspect it has more to do with oxygen levels than head angles.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Enjoyed watching the videos. The start and the first lap were quite 'interesting'. Looks like you're at the front when the course narrows or you never catch up. Wore me out just watching...